Places are now open for Malaga City’s III Travesía de Senderistas.
A long distance hiking event that starts and ends in Malaga City. It is open to all.
- The circular route is 27,4kms in length.
- It is organised by the Sociedad Excursionista de Málaga, the Ayuntamiento de Málaga (town hall) and the Andalusian mountaineering federation – la Federación Andaluza de Montañismo (FAM).
- Food, drinks, a t-shirt and plenty of other giveaways are provided.
- Most of the hiking takes place in the Montes de Malaga.
- It starts and ends at the sports centre in Cuidad Jardín.
- Places are limited to 200 people and will close on the 29th of February.
- Prices are 20€ for people who are Federated in mountaineering and 25€ for those that aren’t.
- For more information on the route itself – see here.
- Inscriptions are online here.
This is a really good day out and a chance to see some of Malaga’s lesser known corners. Tickets go quickly, so if interested….be quick.
The guides at the end of last year’s event.
And some pictures from the hike in 2014.